Saturday, November 7, 2009

FIL's 60th B-day

I hope I'm not too late to enter this to the One Stop Craft Challenge #53. I took a lot of time on this LO, probably because we had such a busy week! One of my favorite things about this challenge was HOW to go about using the text...I wanted it to matter and be a key focal point of the design, but not overwhealming.


 


Fun Fact: The tissue paper I used is left over from the tissue I packaged his gift in! I thought it was too beautiful to throw away.


Materials Used: Basic Grey Cardstock, Velvet Ribbon, Tissue Paper, Martha Stewarts Glitter Glue, multi-color beads (I was so excited to use them, I threw away the packaging..whoops) American Crafts Thickers in "Sprinkles", Staz On Ink "jet black", Making Memories stamps, Photoshoped definations and journal line.
Posted by Picasa