Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time Fly's

My first contribution to a challenge! And I'm going to submit to three challenges! Go big or go home, right?

To create this card I used the Card Patterns Sketch 37 The team at CardPatterns provided some major inspiration.

I'm also submitting this design to the Card-A-Licious Challenge 29. The challenge was to create a card using only three items. I choose cardstock, ribbon and a button. (Hoping ink and glue doesn't count! hehe)

And last, but not least, Moxie Fab World has an amazing challenge going on incorporating ruffles! You can see I used the lace to create a ruffle effect. The picture they posted of the Frill Seeker Satchel from Anthropologie was my inspiration! Loved it!

So here is my card! Hope you like! And maybe, just maybe I'll win something!

 
Posted by Picasa


Materials include:Digital Papers printed from Danielle's Designs, Lace, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Sandpaper